This sample CV shall offer you with complete details that are necessary to get started for writing optimized and effective resume for your job application. Readers are always free to edit and do any necessary changes so they can tailor this sample resume according to their preference. We just hope that this sample CV Templete prepared by us shall always prove to be helpful so you can apply for your dream job in the field of fashion designing. When creating your personal resume you have to keep in mind to try and highlight all your creativity that is required to apply for the post.
Sample Fashion Designer CV
Blue Diamond Street,
+ 49 20 451 845
To seek the position of a reputable fashion designer and work for genuine assignments and develop better creative skills
Summary of Qualifications
- Capable of using computer software to create some of the best fashion designs for latest works.
- Handling wide variations of fabrics and machines to manufacture garments.
- Have received best designer awards in college fashion show.
New London College of Fashion, four years Diploma in fashion designing
North Glasgow College, Bachelor of Arts.
Career Experience/Job History
- Designed fabrics and cloths for a number of fashion shows like fall collections.
- Sketch designing for professional models and air line staff.
- Worked in a team for choosing fabrics for some of the leading fashion shows.
ME Collections for Women
- Handled fabrics and designs for a number of people.
- Handled a number of designing works on sewing machine and in teamwork.
- Designed a number of wardrobes for most potential customers.
- Appreciated by a number of professional models for designing their fabrics.
- Organized two or three fashion shows independently for fifteen models.
Professional references upon request.