When writing an office administrator CV, one should remember to adapt the CV format to match the qualifications of the specific job for the placement one is looking for. The information presented should be presented in a well organized manner. It should be easy to read at a glance. Write short sentences that are focused and easy to read. Avoid a cluttered look; to do this use bulleted points. Be succinct and avoid irrelevant information. Show your strengths and your suitability for the vacancy.
Sample Office Administrator CV
Rachael Wilson King
156 Kings Road
Telephone 489 548 0594
Mobile 482 340 0537
To work in a college administration department with the principal aim of helping young adults achieve their full potential.
2004-2005: Postgraduate Diploma in Human Resource Management
2003: B.A in Philosophy, Cranfield University
2006: Assistant Admissions Officer, Middlesex University
- Organizing and running recruitment programs all over the country
- Giving motivational and career talks to prospective students
- Organizing and overseeing student activities
- Plan a freshman program and orientation of new students on campus
- Participation in university programs and activities
2007: Admissions Officer, Middlesex University
- Came up with a marketing strategy for the University for new students
- Evaluations of student transcripts to ensure required grades have been achieved for the various programs.
- Conducting face to face and telephone interviews with prospective students
- Carrying out cultural activities and awareness programs and workshops countrywide
- Visited various overseas countries and served as a foreign advisor for prospective students
- Making connections with High Schools and maintaining contact with them and other community counselors.
- Started a Monthly College Newsletter
- Started a career advice centre for high school students
- Conducted research and compiled it concerning student admissions