Computer Technician CV
A computer technician is a person who specializes in repair, installation and maintenance of computer equipment. He repairs errors in any computer system or database. He is equipped with knowledge about hardware as well as software applications of the computer. The computer technician repairs different aspects of the computer like network, server ports and hardware and software appliances of a computer.
Sample Computer Technician CV
Germany – 8587
I am an experienced profession seeking for a job position in this field to enhance my skills and my work capabilities. I have good experience of handling computer programs and fixing as well as repairing technical problems related to pc.
2005-Present: Computech Solutions
- Went to clients’ places for repairing and handling of computer appliances.
- Undertook repairs of network systems and ports.
- Repaired computers, laptops, desktops and printers.
- Developed and modified old computers by assembling products and parts of computers.
- Set up computer networks and maintained its working.
- Supervised computers and programs of different organizations to ensure their efficient running.
- Developing hardware and software programs for new modern working tools in computers.
- Modified design and working of large computer networks.
- Decided and arranged for tools for efficient running of the computer as per the problems occurred.
2000-2003: Bachelors in Computer Application Handling, Institute of Computer Studies.
2003-2005: Masters in Computer Application Analysis, Institute of Computer Studies.
Professional reference will be provided upon request.